Laptop battery repair
Like any other rechargeble battery your laptop battery is prone to wear, more so than any other part of your laptop. On avarage a (lithium-ion) battery can go through 300 to 500 recharge cycli before it becomes defective or unreliable after which it needs to be replaced.
- Laptop battery runs out very quickly
- Laptop battery charges very slowly
- Laptop spontaneously shuts down during use
- Laptop only works when connected to a wall socket
- Laptop only works when the battery is removed